JOHN MEANEY

13.8.10

SHORT STORY

Necroflux Day has been reprinted in the Year's Best Science Fiction and Fantasy: 2010 edition, ed. Rich Horton.

Maybe when I've finished Transmission I can write some more short fiction, but finding the time is hard - plus I've got another writing project in the pipeline. Not to mention the computer science I continue to work on in my spare time (a reverse of my previous lifestyle). But seeing my copies of the anthology that arrived today, I really want to get some more short stories and novellas done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous tricia sullivan said...

Hi John, congrats on the story! I feel like a complete dork because I've lost your e-mail address (some problems with e-mail at chez trish lately, sigh) and I wanted to thank you for the books you sent. Just got back from holiday so I'm behind on everything. THANK YOU! Hope you are well--if you drop me a line sometime I will make sure I get your address properly saved. Cheers, Trish

August 14, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger John Meaney said...

Thanks, Trish! Hope you had anice holiday. I'll email you later. You rock, and so does Steve... Cheers!

August 14, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home