JOHN MEANEY

26.6.06

GOOD BOOKS...

...are one of my addictions. Yours too? I read The Lies of Locke Lamora shortly before it hit the shelves, and loved it. Wonderful book.

What else? I spent a weekend at the Furey household in Ireland. That's Maggie and Eric, not Matt-the-fitness-guru. Maggie's book in progress totally rocks. And Eric and I stayed up all night twice, working on Jedi mind tricks...

Oh, yeah. While I was there, I did a podcast interview for the wonderful folks at Dragon Page, whose geographical location is in Arizona, and whose cyberspace address is here:
http://www.sliceofscifi.com/MT/mt-search.cgi?Template=tDP&IncludeBlogs=1&search=meaney

And I've got the artwork for the next book, Bone Song. The cover is different from the previous ones, and it should be: the book is different.

I'll upload a copy when I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home