JOHN MEANEY

29.2.08


BONE SONG IN THE US

If you, like me, get excited when new books come out and people say nice things about them, you can share my feelings about Bone Song's debut in the US.

Right now, Yvonne is in Los Angeles, featuring in one of Paul McKenna's TV shows (he's a household name in the UK, and the number-one non-fiction author, and poised to take the US by storm). So she rang me up on her cellphone (sorry, fellow Brits, I mean mobile, or Handy to my German friends) to say she'd just taken pictures of Bone Song on the shelves of a large bookstore. Excellent! And my most wonderful US publishers, Bantam, have put animated ads on various important websites, which I like very much.

Excuse the lack of blogging recently, and brace yourself for the deluge as the new-look website really is about to go live, and I've been storing up things to say...

Be well and fly straight, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home